
Got some surprising yet not surprising news yesterday. A girl from my old church is pregnant. Nothing to terribly unsual except she's mildly mentally chanllenged and her family has always treated her like a very young girl, when in fact she's in her mid-twenties.
I think she's planning on marrying the father who has been her boyfriend for some time but I don't know anything about him either.
The worst part is certain people are coming down hard on her for getting preggers while not married and the thing is... nearly every single solitary one of her male relatives have children out of wedlock, and some cousins have multiple mothers of their multiple children.
Yeah. Love that hispanic double standard there. *growl*
For her sake I hope father is a stand up kind of guy. If marriage isn't the right thing then they shouldn't do it, but he has to support the child.
I have no idea how she's going to support the baby as like I said her parents never raised her to be any level of independant of them. Not good.
So there is the third one...
And today the madness ends. No more crazy email forwards! No more attack ads! Thank GOD it's finally Election Day. Geez! You can't even read the comments on Newsweeks online articles without someone throwing up total garabage about a candidate. Just sick and tired of American politics.
1 comment:
I hear you! I have stopped answering my phone because of so many robo-calls.
Post a Comment