How does one get that line of work? Do I need a permit or can I just grab a trash bag and get started?
I have had a miserable day back.
One the usual crap-fest of co-workers. I'm used to that. Fine. Romona wants to exclude me from the nicer side of office functions, fine. Sophie talks to me like I'm the Wicked Witch of the West. Fine. I'm used to that now.
Crazy meeting regarding a new lease well... well I wasn't on the hotseat and it was nice to be included... but geez-o that's gonna be crazy amount of work.
The kicker, calling a guy who call last week to get started on HELPING him. He ends up being the so incredibly rude. Just a nasty piece of work. While he never cursed at me he was horrible. I hung up on him. After I warned him twice to speak to me with a civil tongue or the conversation would be over.
He wouldn't listen to my answers and he wouldn't answer my question. When I told him we'd continue this discussion via written letter would he provide me his mailing address he said no.
So at that point I told him, Well then sir have a nice day, and I hung up.
Oh and I forgot the bit where he got all nasty about it taking so long to call him back and though I owed him NO explanation I told him I was out with the flu. He starts in that shouldn't this big oil company have someone to take over my desk when I'm out... HA! Should have told him how I hated to burst his bubble but we're probably gonna have another layoff and have even less people. Waddaya think of that?!
So, I told him we're understaffed and I called today my first day back and again to speak civilly or the convo was over and Oh yeah I'm the only one here to help you...
He then said, Well I think you're STILL not right in the head...
and so I hung up.
1 comment:
what a creep!!!!
Post a Comment