Friday, November 7, 2008

The theater! the theater! What ever happend to the theater!!!

Last night was Secret Order... excellent play. I don't have my playbill so i don't remember the actors in it, but one of them used to be on One Life to Live!!! hahaha he was Vickie's love interest from the Eternia storyline of the summer... some crazy under ground city while she was one of her multiple personalities. totally 80s!!!

Anyway it was awesome, love theater in the round.

Next up is Bernard Shaw's Mrs. Warren's Profession... I'll email my peeps in the coming weeks to see who is interested. Play isn't until mid-January but ya gotta get your tickets in if you want a good seat.

Plus The Trocks will be in town the end of Januray... Travesity Ballet at it's finest... and with lucky they'll still do the Death of the Swan. Men on pointe, gotta love it!

Well, I nearly got all my Christmas gifts organized. I've placed some orders, gotta ordered Dad's on Monday. Got a sweater for Mom too. I couldn't find a golf shirt with a pocket for my Uncle... maybe Kohl's will have something. I'm horrible at buying men's clothing, JP does his own shopping... loves it so I don't ever have to worry about it so i don't know good places... well unless I wanted to get surf gear for him. HA!

Tonight is dinner with Olga and Jason. tomorrow Secret Squirrel, Jimmy, will be over. I think we're off to Ray's for dinner and then I'll drop the guys of at Baker's Street for male bonding. Jimmy is really sweet. One of the few guys that JP knows that actually includes me when they come into town.

I also went down to First Colony Mall and picked up some jeans Ashley wanted from Ambercrombie... whoa momma are those things expensive. JP better be bring me back some cash from the little missy. I didn't even get everything she wanted! I don't have kids, but if I do... no friggin' way are they getting this sort of expensive clothing. Uh-huh. they'll be a geeky band nerd-art freak like me and wear reasonable clothing until they can buy it themselves. Sheesh! Teens are expensive.

I felt so stupid in that store too. The sales people didn't want to help they were there to hang out. I wasn't there to browse I wanted in and out... but the music was so loud you couldn't even hear them! Ack!!! scary scary place.

1 comment:

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

ummm, yeah...i don't know that I have ever set foot in Abercrombie for the reasons you clearly stated. i really feel for you! i think you need to take the week off to re-coop!
You poor thing!