Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All accounted for...

Our guests have arrived and Smudge is smitten with Ashley & Amy... especially Amy.

Luckily Amy has cats and is used to Smudgies oddball behavior. Keiko stayed hidden but I think she might surface by the end of the week. Her love of her downstairs chair is too strong.

I'm relieved thought that Amy likes cats. Neil is fine with Smudge & Keiko as he's stayed with us before. Ashley, just doesn't like them much and is more of a dog person. But she's not a mean girl so I know she'll just leave them be.

They were all tired yesterday and I believe are going to stick to the Katy area today. Probably sleep in and use the pool this morning and I think I heard them mention Katy Mills.

JP bought a Wii over the weekend and I set it up for the girls yesterday. We don't have any games except for Wii sports, Wii play, and a Tiger Woods golf game. Yeah, can you tell JP picked out that one.

Very tired this morning. Not used to the new schedule... it'll probably take a couple of weeks. But this is a short week and so is next week... hey wait the next three are 4 day weeks between Fridays off and taking off on the 21st... not too shabby.

Off to refresh my tea and find some pain-aide... there must be a storm front coming through... my head is twinging.

No comments: