Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vacation, where are you?


Every day should be vacation. And every vacation should have a day you hold a koala.
This is an old picture from our trip to Australia after we got engaged. We used it at our wedding, but I think that was the shot of me holding the little guy.
Next weekend is a mini-break with a road trip to San Antonio. At least I won't be in the office... even if there is no chance of holding a koala.
End of August we're heading to Fiji for two weeks. JP's sister wanted to go for her 40th and it's not such a long trip for them. We're meeting up with another couple and JP's mom.
Should be interesting with so many people, but if you agree to break up and meet up through out the two weeks I don't see what the big deal is. They do have a day trip of going down a river which I HAVE to go on. This is a once in a life time trip and I'm not leaving with regrets of things not done.
I'm worried that because I'm trying to get so much done that I'm making really stupid mistakes. This will blow up in my face sooner or later as it always catches up to you. *sigh*
Yesterday we went to Yum Yum Cha in the Village for lunch. EXCELLENT! I don't know the last time I had dim sum. The food was so fresh and just delish. My mouth waters if I think about it for too long. Oh yes, I will be heading back. Pain to deal with Village parking but so worth it. so so worth it.
Friday night I have tickets to this summer's Chill Series play. It'll be my last night out with my friends until August. Too many visitors... but that's okay it'll be fun. Not looking forward to having to get up super early the next morning to take the car in, but what can you do.
Just wait for vacation...

No comments: