End of the work week...
At 7:15 Bruce was already calling. I had a mouthful of breakfast (Cascade Fresh yogurt & wheatabix) so I didn't answer.
Yes, I know you need two more spreadysheet! You requested them on Thursday! Give me a flippin' break!
JP, being the buying freak that he is bought a Wii last night. I don't know why since he doesn't play video games. At least when I got him the PS3 I knew I'd play games and we'd use the blu-ray disc player... ugh.
Really ticks me off when he does this. Yet another gadget that he'll use for one week and never touch again.
Busy weekend coming up... Tony isn't having his BBQ so we're going out with Campbell & Anne instead. We've been trying to go to Carl's on the Riverbend but it's never worked out. Maybe it will tomorrow.
Sunday we're going to see Hellboy II at the Alamodrafthouse in Katy. Whoo-hoo!
Then we've got a full house for a couple of weeks... what will Smudge & Keiko do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment