Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Half asleep

I locked Smudge in the bedroom closet on accident. About 2 am she decided she didn't like it any more (5 hours was enough) and she slammed herself against the door repeatedly. Shocking way to wake up.

It's a big closet and she loves to hide under JP's shorts.

Very sleepy now. Broken sleep not good.

Yesterday was another lesson in how certain departments don't understand their function. Why does Marketing as me marketing questions? I'm ownership... why should I be the one to tell marketing what's going on... that's their responsibility. They don't tell me who owns in a well. URGH!

So yeah I have to explain to this guy what non-consent means... geez they have no clue how they fit in, they can't be bothered to answer your questions but you have to drop everything to answer theirs... sheesh.

And if I ever find out what Bushnell looks like... he's going down in the food court. Bagel smack to the head.

No comments: