Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So very very tired....

Brain is fuzzy... very tired... that tired that only comes from that time of the month...

I might have to nap on my lunch hour...

Bunches to get through today of course. The usual crap with these "Alternative Tract Units." GRRRR.... and some one has decided that we have a larger interest on the lastest one. Love that. We no longer have "Operations" Landmen... they are Negotiators and they don't have any idea how to work with title... or they're choosing not to.

My title should be changed to Fetch Monkey.

Don't want to have to call but I will. He called twice yesterday about yet another thing that I have to research. Some guy doesn't know how he got his interest or something. Big surprise.

I had thought about going to Stone Mill for bread... bread or sleep... what will be my choice.

No comments: