Thursday, July 17, 2008

"I'm all alone... all by myself..."

Had the whole house to myself most of last night. The guests and JP didn't get back until after 8.

So, I got to do my workout and feel much better after that. Today I'm picking the girls up around 7:30 so I should be able to work out again today. I just can't sit around first. Straight into workout so I have time to shower and let my hair air dry.

Speaking of dry... that ProActive seems to be too much for my skin so yet again I'm casting around for something that will help with the breakouts without killing my skin. This morning I had to slather my shea butter face cream that I only use if I have a cold in winter for when my nose gets dried and cracked.

I'll ask my sister if she wants the ProActive. She was using it before.

Work was interesting yesterday... there is an accountant here. Let's refer to her as L. She sent an email last week to three of us for some 20+ newly acquired properties claiming we were only recieving payment on 50% of the production and that another company was getting the other 50%.

Sadly after burning much time with her one of the landmen figured out that the accountant couldn't read the statment. The production was listed out as a two line entry, 50% each. 50% plus 50% equals....

I didn't jump on researching mine because I was in the middle of two more important projects and two because I've dealt with that accountant before and there is a reason I call her Chicken Little.

Today at lunch I'm going to visit Ross. Some how a shirt and a pair of capris came out of the wash with strange stains. I've tried bleaching them out with no luck... maybe I'll get lucky and find a pair of capris at least.

No comments: