That any of our house guests would ever find this posting... very small but I still don't like them.
For the most part the visit was fine. Two weeks is just plan long no matter who it is in your house and when they aren't blood relatives you can't really tell them where to step off when they turn insulting.
As much as you want to call someone on their sh*t you just can't do it. and the fact they're a 16 year old kid probably makes it worse.
Also having to bite your tongue over bad fashion parading around is another thing. Not that I'm a fashionista by any stretch. I'm all about dressing to flatter whatever your shape... and I was just flabbergasted by the amount of muffin top I had to deal with. Yikes.
I probably wouldn't have cared or noticed much if said muffin didn't spend a great deal of her time saying how fat Americans are... oh not so little pot welcome to the land of kettles.
Oh well. They're all heading home with their shopping securly packed away. JP and I will find new things to squabble about.
Our yearly BBQ was this weekend and it went smoother than any other we've had. Some thing I noticed, while people brought tons of beer they weren't drinking much of it. In fact we ran out of water and soda. We threw out two 40 gallon size trash bags filled with beers we couldn't store nor would we ever drink/finish.
JP's peeps are growing up...
2 comments:
Heh...I don't feel so badly about being fed up past my head with dealing with Pat's never-ending parade of freaking family ALL SUMMER LONG!!!!! UGH! I SO feel your pain Michelle... God bless you and your patience! i so love your rantings. :)
Wow my first blogspot comment. Yippee!
Girl I don't know how you did it. Non stop visitors... UGH!
Post a Comment