Wednesday, January 21, 2009

...and some junk...

The migraine from yesterday seems to be gone, but my vision is still a bit loopy. Right now I'm okay to have the overhead lights on, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have to turn them off again.

Sunday is Burns Night so I have been tasked with buying tinned Haggis and finding "tatties and 'nips." The haggies and the tatties are easy enough, but finding the right variety of turnip is not. I'll give Central Market a go tomorrow and Whole Foods on Friday if it comes to that.

Fun.

Last night I fell asleep well before 9pm with the tv blaring. The girls did not come up to bed with me like they normally do. They stayed downstairs waiting for JP to come home. Keiko came to bed at 3:30am... She makes this odd chirping sound when she jumps. Graceful she is not. Smudge didn't come to bed until 4:30 and she staked her claim on my sternum. So I'm a tad tired now.

Smudge was very very mopey this morning. I am no longer enough for her. Probably a good thing I'll be gone on Saturday night so she can have JP to herself for awhile. She snuggles up to him more when I'm not there.

As always, bunches to get done. Still no word on the redistribution. Come OOOOONN! He better not be waiting until the end of the month!

No comments: