I don't think Gloria Gaynor would mind too much...
Talked with my supervisor about some issues going on that I thought he should be aware of regarding classification issues and as usual we got to chatting.
He informed me that he had spoken with the bosslady recently. Again doing the dance of layoffs and lists...
He said she asked how would we do without Land Techs...
*SH*T*
Right now we're crippled, hobbling along. We'd be the amputated limb without techs. Geez-o-Pete!
So I dunno... I don't want to survive if the department is going to be gutted to that extent. It's hard enough to get stuff done now... but do I want to try and jump ship now? What if I am on the list, that's at least 6 months of pay with the severance deal... some people are saying it's a full year.
*ARGH*
1 comment:
STAY!!!!! It will be worth it in the long run! but I do see your dilemma in not being able to get anything done...
Post a Comment