Very busy day, but productive... well at least on one front which is all I can ask. Nearly finished a set up that will allow for a massive correction. Oh how Accounting is gonna love me... and I'm already soooooo popular with them. For real.
D'oh!
JP left this morning for Denver. He'll be back Thursday so it's not that bad a trip... just it's proximity to the other trip is what sucks so bad.
I think JP wants to do something on Friday. No idea what but I'll let him put that together. I'm off that day so it's no big deal to me. Since I saw Slumdog Millionar last week I'm gonna go see The Wrestler on Friday I've decided.
I LOVED Slumdog, that's a movie to own... and really besides The Beach I do love Danny Boyles' films so so much. Slumdog is right up with Sunshine... but a much more feel good kind of movie.
Well just two more bits to finish and then I can notify accounting of what's up. Oh the fun the fun THE FUN!
TCB bay-be TCB!
No comments:
Post a Comment