We've re-distributed the workload, and since there will probably be no acquisitions this year... Sally is taking the bulk of my Permian Basin properties. This is excellent because she is beyond amazing at title work AND it's the scary scary owners that are involved.
Whoo-hoo!!!
I'm down to one bad county but it's not that bad really by comparison and since she'll have the two bad ones I can probably go to her for information as she gets more of a response.
I swear I didn't have the experience or the paid grade from some of this stuff that's been landed on me.
So I'll get to focus on Hugoton properties which hopefully means I can do a better job with all that crazy stuff.
This will all change in 6 months as quiet areas become busy and problem projects are finished but man I don't feel like I have to worry about being fired any more! (We're hoping to get laid off if/when we leave! Or leaving for a joyous change in life).
No comments:
Post a Comment