Monday, January 26, 2009

Imagine that!

This morning, with "all my work" being so cruely given to Sally... some how I am still very busy! IMAGINE THAT!

Oh but wait... it doesn't count when it's my desk according to certain people here. I keep forgetting that bit.


So this weekend, just a two day one so it went quickly... and I swear if Sally doesn't stop walking by my office and giving me the stick eye I will shoot a rubberband out the door at her! (she just did it yet again while I typed that)

Saturday during the day I was on my own. JP was supposed to be back by 3 but Murphy's Law his flight was delayed and he arrived 5 minutes before I had to leave for the concert. Always our luck.

Concert was so much fun. Not like Duran Duran fun but a great show. He's got such an amazing voice and really knows how to put on a show. Our seats were right infront of the speakers which was the big draw back. A girl sitting behind us kept saying she just knew she was going to meet John Legend and she ran up to the stage at one point. Two songs later she was dancing on stage with him. It was so funny!

We didn't hang out afterwards just went straight home where I found Smudge had been giving JP a hard time. She wouldn't stop whining and she's still complaining. Whiny cat that she is.

So Sunday we just spent the day together. JP had some shopping to do and we just relaxed. Made a small Burn's Night Dinner and watched a movie (which was a horrible mess... Hancock... don't recommend it at all).

Turned out we got a rather last minute invite to the formal Burn's Night this coming Saturday but I already have theater tickets so easy way to say no.

Last night between JP lecturing Smudge at 1am about how it's not all about Smudge..., I have no idea what he busted her doing, and JP's own snoring I got a crap nights sleep. My eyes are gritty I'm that tired.

So you can imagine my joy in coming to an office where I've got a handfull of people who if they could incenerate me with their thoughts they would. Great.

Well, at least I AM still busy and that will fill up my day very nicely. It's only a 4 day week so I can make it work.

Not my fault that we aren't acquiring companies this year...

No comments: