That plus the excesses of the holidays have made several pairs of pants a bit snug, and it takes so much longer to take it off than to put it on. ARGH!
I went back to a Pilates DVD yesterday just to shake things up from the routine... I forgot how much those plank poses mess with my right shoulder. Not as bad as I belive I've improved strength wise with the weights but still that slightly familiar twinge showed up for a moment.
Watched Big Bang Theory last night, that was hilarious! I used my last $25 to Amazon for season 1 since it was marked down to $17. This show always makes me laugh out loud. I have to shuffle some recordings as they've moved House to 7 on Mondays. Grrr... Well... as long as they don't pursure House/Cutty and dump 13. She bugs me.
Today I need to go get cash as the cleaner comes tomorrow and I was thinking of going to Francesca's to look for a bracelet for the Valentine's Scottish Dance. I got my dress:

It fits my pearshaped self very well keeping everything covered under lovely thick silk fabric. I used my birthday money from Charming Charlie's for some earings and I just want a new bracelet to go with it. I've got shoes and a bag so I'm set. And more than likely I'll wear this to Andrew & Katie's wedding this summer as it's an evening wedding at the Houstonian.
Gotta keep up with my man in his kilt. well, really... when he's in the kilt people never notice what the girl is wearing. HAHAHAHA! In Ireland on the way to the Church a Norwegian tourist kept snapping JP's picture so I offered to take one of them together. She was a cute little old lady and was so happy.
I hope this week goes quickly... I find that the evenings do because I have to do all the prepping for the evening with a very upset cat. JP typically does the few dishes and clean up around the outside of the house (we're always getting junk blowin into our yard) but I have to do all of that plus my work out and the other stuff I normally do like the cooking of lunch etc... and I at heart am just a lazy soul.
I guess I should just be proud that I did my workout and a few chores and be done with it.
Not feeling to spiffy today though. My stomach has been all crazy and cramping off and on... I wonder if the cous cous I made upset my tummy. It came out rather greasy, I think I put a tad too much olive oil. oh well... hopefully it'll settle down this morning.
I have NPR on as they interview various people at the National Mall. I hope they stay on the whole morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment