Thursday, January 29, 2009

And so it begins...

Found out that yesterday they laid off 30 people from the Marketing Department.

I didn't know that Marketing had that many people in it!

But yeah, they did it some time yesterday down in the plaza area of the building behind where visitors check in. Police present and everything.

I went down about 10:30 to cool off after having a set to with another company and didn't see anything so I don't know when it happened or who was let go. I have limited dealings with the department.

I'm surprised because I guess I assumed that it would be like last time, one day and a big chop... if they spread it out oh that's just torture 'cause any day you come in could be your day.

I, as always, have mixed feelings.

1 comment:

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

Yeep!!!! I hope everything that you wish to happen happens!