Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is what pops into my mind...

I've been listening to the Inauguration today and all the talk about the "transition."

So what comes to my mind? The old SNL skit with Phil Hartman as Barbara Bush and Jan Hooks as Nancy Reagan, refusing to leave the White House and "Barbara" having to manhandle her as "Nancy" has a death grip on the door. Hilarious... and of course no clip is available on YouTube thanks to Hulu. *boohiss*

I'm not sure what's up with me today. My eyes are all funny and I've gotten light headed a couple of times... this typically would have lead to a migraine which Thank God I seem to be slowly but surely outgrowing.

*Ugh*

If the visual auras get worse I'll head home, but so far so good. I just have to close my right eye frequently to read the monitor without the flashing.

So much to correct, so much to actually dig into... oh please please let them announce the redistribution soon and may it actually give me some relief for a change!

ARRRRRGH!

No comments: