Friday, January 9, 2009

"You came on your own... That's how you'll leave...."

"With hope in your hands and air to breathe..."


I've been playing my "Party" mix the last couple of days while I've worked on my new set ups. And I broke down and asked for help. I passed on one new very strait forward take over and a convluted accounting/IT issue... I just don't have time to dig in with accounting on anything right now with all the Operation issues that have popped up.

My supervisor is gonna do both I'm pretty sure so yeah... they are the simplest issues to pass off... not simpliest to take care of.

What a jacked up week.

Tonight is dinner with Campbell & Ann. Tomorrow is BBQ with Mom & Dad. I think it'll be a nice laid back weekend.

And go me, I scored very decent tickets to Joel McHale... WHOO-HOO! Master of Pop Culture Snark ala The Soup. Should be a good night, not until February. Hopefully JP doesn't get sent out of town that weekend!

So yeah, I've gotten several set ups taken care of so I'm feeling a bit better about my desk. Still insanely behind and I believe I always will be... *sigh*

No comments: