Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Will I ever dig out?

Oh my... the amount of work that came in this morning is 100% insane...


Not even counting what I already had on my desk. Sheesh. Nothing I can do but what I can. There is still no help to be had... and rumors have not changed about layoffs.

Oh well.

Weekend away was very nice. It was very quite and peaceful with very little driving having to be done. Which was good because JP got in a snit about the GPS speaking. Made it a bit harder to follow the stupid thing. I think what he really is wanting some kind of auto-pilot.

Aren't we all.

I have a few pictures from the weekend, not much and I'm sure eventually I'll get them uploaded. Especially my pig, Wilbur.

Best get back to set ups. A whole mess of them came on yesterday and this morning. Then I get to try and figure out which monster project do I want to attmept to get too next... ugh. Not looking forward to that.

Fun!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Hey,e-mail me how much I owe you with tax and all. Thanks bunches.