Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good and Bad and a little bit of Meh...

So tonight's get together is going to be smaller than expected. Not really a bad thing but the cause behind it is a tad... ick.

Maybe there are no bad intentions... maybe people really are that thick headed.

I highly doubt it, but there isn't anything I can do about it. It's really their problem not mine. I can't help that I'm American and they obviously have a problem with that, or at least inpart do. I can't help that I'm not "hip" or "trendy" as I didn't realize that had meaning outside of public school days. I can't help that I'm not making crazy people money 'cause I'm not an engineer... ok maybe I could have if I studied that but no offense to people who are engineers but in no way could I deal with that. I make a very respectable living and live within it.

Mean girls grown up to be mean women. A-hole boys grown up to be A-hole men. And the rest of us are forced to deal with them either in the office or out in life.

Nice.

Every time I think it's finally done and hit bottom... it goes at get worse.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Okay, what is up girlie? You are starting to concern me after your last few posts.

Hollye said...

I'm thinking your hubby needs to find some new friends to hang with. Sounds like a bunch of asses to me.