I'm meeting with a friend for lunch today... she's having some problems with her boyfriend and I guess needs to vent about it. I don't know what to tell her 'cause she just needs to chill out big time.
I don't understand why so many women want to jump from dating to wedding planning in just a few months. I'm worried that's what she's doing... like that's the only thing that will make her feel "secure" in the relationship.
Heck, I'm married and I don't feel "secure." I'm constantly working to make sure we're okay... there is no coasting 'cause we're secure and everything is fine.
*sigh*
speaking of... JP leaves this evening for London. Usually he gives me his little saftey rundown before leaving... stupid stuff like lock the door and shut the windows, etc... 'cause I'm such a ninny I'll leave the house wide open to all who comeby.
This time he added, "Leave the front porch on at night too." We have one of those automatic deals that will shut itself off in daylight but he always insisted it stay off all the time because of the energy costs... so obviously Im curious to the change.
"We had a cop come by the office for security/saftey moment and he said to do it. It'll keep robbers away.... but just unitl I'm back home."
Hahaha! I'm thinking watching The Strangers freaked him out last week is what I'm thinking.
ugh I am more than ready for my feeble Christmas time off... more than.
No comments:
Post a Comment