Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas to me!


I've ordered this cute cute little pendant as my Christmas present to myself. If it arrives on time I'll wear it Christmas day... It's cute & it makes a statement.

I probably shouldn't have ordered it simple because my big bosses new VP boss was in her office for a couple of hours with the door shut... a month ago or more he said he would come by to meet all of us because he didn't know any of us... he never has and my negative side says it's 'cause it's easier to cut people you don't know.

Tonight is JP's Christmas Night out with the guys. Strangely enough they're going to Baker's Street out in Katy. I hope this doesn't mean that I'll wake up to several boys camped out on my floor 'cause they don't know how to behave. We're not very thrilled about this possiblity.

But, JP knows I'm not to sort to coddle ANYONE with a hangover. I won't make breakfast or change my morning routine 'cause that is something you don't have to suffer if you aren't immature. I'm up early any to take my car in for service so I'll take my book and then treat myself to Le Madelane for brunch. Yum!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Sad that you bought that yourself. I would have gotten it for you had I not already purchased Christmas and birthday. We do need to talk a bit about your gift after you open it though.