My necklace arrived yesterday and I'm wearing it now. It's so cute!!!
Today I'm going to try to be more work minded... this week has been tough with Christmas coming. Can't stay focused and while people are pounding me with questions it's hard to get my questions answered.
Plus I think bunches of people are already on vacation. *grumble*
The fog is really awful today. Glad I got the fog lights for my car... nearly missed my turn! It's supposed to be like this all morning... yuck. I kinda wanted to go to Central Market to get yogurts but I'm not gonna chance it with this weather. Crazy drivers in the Galleria area when the visibility is good!
JP is in London. No meetings today, but first thing Friday morning. Not sure what he'll be up to today as he hates London. Oh well. My job only sent me to Midland... he shouldn't complain.
So tonight I'm probably just going to curl up and watch Before the Devil Knows Your Dead. I recorded it earlier in the week.
Tomorrow I'm off so I'm finally getting a hair cut and then lunch with my parents, and then that's it. I'm at loose ends for the rest of the weekend.
1 comment:
Did you see that movie? I remember it being very strange.
Post a Comment