For some reason my supervisor left at noon yesterday... but he's here today. Argh! I think we're gonna have "management" this whole time. Maybe he'll leave early again...
Well... if he is here tomorrow I'm sure he'll let us go home early. I have to get some items from the grocery store still.
JP came home last night. The girls didn't know what to do with him. Smudge was pointedly ignoring him the way only a cat can. She'll get over it in a couple of days. Especially as he wasn't going into work right away this morning.
JP is meeting with an electrician because of the on going issue with one of our spare rooms. It's always tripped the breaker. It's hardley ever used and yet it would trip the breaker all the time. Now it's more often without power than with so the problem is getting worse. JP changed out the breaker incase it was too sensative but that wasn't is...
So he's now with an electrician 'cause you can't use the room at all as there is never power for more than half a day. Can't exactly put a guest in a room like that!
Well... I guess depending on how you feel about said guest.
Got good news, Olga and Jason will be joining our small group for New Year's Eve. Yippee! I won't be the token American and I'll have people I like to hang with!!! Excellent! I still don't know if Campbell and Ann with be there... I hope they are if just for a little while then I'll feel like I have a little group of friends.
Sad, I know... I'll never feel like friends with JPs people.... but on a certain level JP even acknowledges that his FRIENDS are back home in Scotland. There are a few who a genuine people that you enjoy their company... but the ones that just want to catch you out and make fun of you are just too much for this sensitive girl.
I will say... this year if ANYONE says ANY THING mean or nasty about my babies I WILL respond.
No comments:
Post a Comment