Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Painfully boring...

Last nights Cocktail hour Christmas do was beyond boring. I did meet a couple more of JP's co-workers but man that was a boring hour and a half. I can safely say I won't be doing that again.

I did make my 7 Layer Dip for work. It's the only thing I can make that my co-workers will actually eat. Very odd. Also passed out the few gifts I was giving. There are too many people and the majority are in Lease Records and I don't know them.

So a few presents and the dip for everyone.

Tomorrow would have been the posh dinner out but since I've been dis-invited I have been invited to my Aunt & Uncle's for fresh homemade Pad Thai. Suck it CP bosses! Fresh Pad Thai is better than a fancy dinner out with you! Hahaha!

JP is actually jealous that he's missing out on the noodles.

So tonight I have to wrap their presents. Easy enough as I got shirts for my Uncle and jewlery for my Aunt.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Sorry that I stole Mom and Dad this year, but you always get the fresh pad thai and hot pot. They don't usually make it when I am visiting. Just finished shoveling and blowing tons of snow, proud of me! Sweating like a pig, but proud of me.