I'm having one of those mornings where you really have a hard time remembering what day of the week you're stuck in. Ugh.
I'm guessing it's Wednesday because I do recall watching the last half of House last night.
Looks like I get to dance with Anadarko today. There appears to be confusion on what properties were sold and not sold and what they own and what they opted not to participate in. Well.... at least this guy wrote is full phone number unlike that Funk woman.
*sigh*
Not feeling too spiffy this morning either.
Oh I noticed something yesterday... they set up the Holiday stage down in the plaza but there haven't been any performers. Usually by now there is a daily group or person to perform typically something musical during the lunch hour. It's been an empty stage every day.
So if they opted not to hire any performers... why set up the stage?
1 comment:
Mom called and said they were getting snow!
Post a Comment