Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another day of "busy nothings"

I spent the whole day working on a yet another stupid new well, and the Land Negotiator is a complete jerk... or a total moron.

I asked him point blank if there were any unleased owners, he said no. I finally get a ten year old title opinion and what do I find... 7 UNLEASED OWNERS! And none of them have been leased at least not by us in the last 10 years.

Oy VEY!

I'm so sick of working Permian properties. Give me the crazies of Hugoton any day!

Well, some good news. My Aunt & Uncle are home after two days of travelling. The Duran Duran concert is a go. AND I'm going to see John Legend next month with Evangelia and some other peeps. I think her hubby is going. I'm not dragging Jim but Yolanda is going to come. I hear her listening to him all the time so I asked her if she wanted to come. Otherwise I would have just met up with everyone on my own.

And best of all, this is my Friday night. No work tomorrow. yee-haw!

Not idea what I'm going to do. There are a couple of movies I'd like to see or possibly check out the sale on Christmas stuff at Loew's.

or I might do nothing but stay in and do laundry & play video games

No comments: