Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me!?

I just got an email that Duran Duran maybe canceled because Nik Rhodes is stuck in South America unable to fly due to a horrible ear infection...

WHAT?! Great... another concert that I'll get reimbursed on. Shoot!!! I'm so iritated right now. Everything I want to do gets thwarted these days.

The only thing that's come through for me this year was my theater tickets. HA! Wait should be careful... The Trocks might cancel on me next!

I'm so bummed out...

and at the same time trying to see how many tickets for Mrs. Warren's Profession. I knew that two other people were going no matter what. Evangelia wants to go to the theater too but she can't go on Fridays or Saturdays because of work. Her weekends are Sunday and Monday.

In better news it looks like my Aunt and Uncle are going to be able to leave Thailand after all. The take over of the airport has ended but I think they still have this crazy way out because it takes a while to get an airport back up and running.

Work is just a big ol' mess... I have no time... *sigh*

No comments: