The pain from my ovary is totally gone, finally, restoring my energy levels. Of course I was still crazy late this morning. that's got to stop.
Nothing terribly exciting going on... yesterday was our Thanksgiving luncheon. At the end Romona said she expected me to make an annoucement. I was kind of surprised because best I can tell everyone knows and if they don't know it's because I don't know them and we don't work together or talk. Seriously, who else here cares? Am I supposed to write an email and mass notify the entire company?!
I just think that's odd. People know, and it's not like she can't talk to others about it now so yeah... a bit confused. Unless she thinks I should be talking about it non-stop... but I'm not that kind of person. Especially with co-workers.
I'm not the first person to use my uterus... and I'm pretty sure I won't be the last. It's special and exciting for me and my family and close friends... everyone else... why would they care?
Speaking of special... color me very special last night. Keiko curled up in my lap for 20 minutes. I stayed downstairs and watched some weird sit com on tv so I wouldn't disturb her little nap. This happens once in a blue moon, especially when she snuggles down and makes those "ahhhhh comfy" noises.
1 comment:
I love those "ahhhh" comfy noises...
Post a Comment