I'm blasting my iPod with Morrissey's latest album... just what I need on this moody day. His voice is still beautiful after all these years.
Yesterday was one of my monthly OB visits. Wasn't there very long as it was just pee in this cup, blood pressure, and check the heart beat. She said they included two other tests with the amnio, spina bifida and something else so I'm free from having some other kind of check. Was just glad no one got to take more blood. Nice change of pace.
She's also happy with my weight gain, so I guess I haven't gone overboard. I've gained like 11-12 lbs so far. But since I got home so early I took a nice long walk. Haven't had the energy to work out after a full day in the office so it was nice to do.
She said to watch out at Thanksgiving, I guess she thinks I'll pig out... I had to laugh because I still have the weight watchers mentality of portion size etc. I'm just making sure I eat three meals and snacks are fruit. Could do better on the green leafy veg front.
1 comment:
Don't worry, you won't be able to pig out most likely at Christmas...around month 5-6 for me the bd heartburn started. Even water would give me heartburn!
Post a Comment