Very tired today and probably will have to sneak a nap around lunch time.
JP is a very light sleeper and Smudge knows this. She's been taunting him through the night, because he responds and basically plays her game.
I don't respond and I've learned to sleep through most of her antics, and so JP feels the need to wake me up to control "my cat." someone still doesn't understand living with a cat.
Chasing after her just makes it worse. As long as it doesn't sound like she's getting ready to pull the TV down on herself you just roll over and keep on sleeping. I don't understand why he doesn't get it.
She ONLY does this for him. When he travels she doesn't do any of this stuff. At worse she'll headbutt me trying to snuggle up under the covers when he's gone or knead on my arm.
And I don't think the time change helps because she doesn't understand why were still sleeping when we're usually waking up according to her internal clock.
yep... naptime shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment