Quiet short weekend. We went out to dinner with the Reid's on Friday and boy howdy does Dave's work situation sound stressful. He works for really big oil, he's upper level sort of like JP but in accounting/internal auditing and everyone at his level and higher have to reapply for a job through the companies intraweb site.
craziness. This is what a company does when they don't have the balls to actually layoff people when they need too. Yeah it sucks, but you have to do especially in oil which tends to bloat their staffs during those short times of plenty.
Saturday we just ran a couple of errands during the day.
We didn't have many trick or treaters so we headed over to see Tony as they were having a block party. We left the bowl of candy out like we've done before just in case and wouldn't ya know it... they stole the bowl. at least it was a $2 bowl, but man I hope they didn't throw it down a storm sewer like a real turd.
Yesterday I finally made it to church. That extra hour of sleep really helped. I finally told the people at church that we're expecting and they instantly asked to pray for the baby. They reminded me that God knew this baby before she was even concieved which sad to admit I needed to hear since this is the week I should hear my results of the amnio. Would be nice if it's before Thursday/Friday.
Speaking of the wee one... I've started to feel the little "butterfly" flutter. It started on Friday and seems to be after I eat, usually 30 minutes or so, and strongest around lunch time. Totally floored.
1 comment:
I knew it! You are having girl feelings. Don't know why, but I have been thinking baby is a girl.
Post a Comment