Monday, November 2, 2009

THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU JESUS!

Got the test results back this morning and the baby is fine! Whoooooop!

The chromosome that's effected by Down's is fine, what a relief.

The lady from the clinic called a little while ago and I could tell by the tone of her voice it was good news. You could tell she was smiling on the other end of the line. It must be a good day for her when she can deliever great news like that.

Oh sweet Jesus, it's like a ten ton weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Staying positive for so long is no easy task for sure... and I'll admit it I was really struggling there on multiple occassions.

But we are past this hurdle! Thank God!

4 comments:

Hollye said...

**hugs** I am glad you got good news. So, do you know what you are having or are you keeping that a secret?

Jess. R. said...

Oh that is such fabulous news!! I'm so happy for you & JP. :)

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! That just put a smile on my face!

TwoGirlsLost said...

I am so happy for you. Congratulations on a healthy baby!