I told Olga yesterday about the "Rogue Ovary" and she said I should name it "Sarah Palin" and smack it when it mis-behaves. HAHAHAHA!
The pain is lessening so I'm hoping in another day it'll be totally gone and back to normal.
Yesterday I got home just before 1 and pretty much slept until 4pm... well after watching Big Bang Theory. That was hilarious, Soft Kitty sung in a round.
But I managed to get to work and I've gotten a few things done this morning. Starting on another set up, which of course seemed easy enough until I realized the burdens aren't tied and the gross interest are crap... *sigh* I hate load data.
Today is our departmental Thanksgiving Luncheon, and the second year in which it is fully catered. Whoo-hoo! Just need to head downstairs and get a drink. Will be useless later today all full of turkey... HA!
Tomorrow is my 20 week ultra sound. LBP tends to be more active in the late moring while the appointment is at 1:30 so I'll have to get some peppermints or something. Of course it could be like last time and LBP won't cooperate for anyone.
Going to be a quiet weekend, looks like. JP tried to invite some peeps over but one couple double booked adn the other hasn't responded which is their passive/aggressive way of saying no. I don't get why they don't just say it, but they never ever do. Oh well, I don't care... just means I don't have to make any dips or nibbles. Totally can live with that.
1 comment:
Soft kitty Warm Kitty little ball of fur...
Post a Comment