Thursday, November 5, 2009

When your pants stretch out funny...

I'm wearing a new pair of maternity pants today, and boy howdy are they stretching out wierd.

They're a full panel, which means the stretchy bit covers you to above the belly button (or a bit more). But where the panel meants the actual pants is a total design flaw that would leave Tim Gunn very annoyed, they did NOT make it work.

That's the part where the pants are stretching out, and if my belly was bigger it probably wouldn't matter, but the elastic at the top of the panel is VERY snug already so as my belly gets bigger I don't know how comfortable they'll be.

Next time I wear 'em I'll pull on a bella band. For $25 I can't complain too much.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Because if issues with my ribs, I preferred to use under belly clothing when I could. Hard to find though.

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

i need some of those pants today...pasta...mmmm....pants - to - tight....