UGH!!!
My right ovary still insists on doing it's thing. I'm guessing after 22 years of being lazy it's trying to make up for lost time. Talk about painful.
It's happened every month about mid-cycle. The clinic sort of warned me it would happen because of the drugs, and the ob confirmed it on my first visit to her with an ultra sound. Stupid thing choses now to regularly produce/release an egg. sheesh.
So with less room each passing month, this one has been a doozey. Probably why I felt so tired/bad yesterday and I know why I'm struggling today.
My boss told me to go home at 9 this morning but I insisted I could work until lunch and then I'd boogie, I figure I can get one payout set up in the system before I go... and I did. Go me.
I'll do the other two tomorrow. One I have to discuss with Gerry.
*sigh*
off to Ziggy's and then home to nap the afternoon away. Maybe I'll try a little stretching excercises too.
No comments:
Post a Comment