Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I could go for a nap...


I believe the worst of the rain for the area I work in has passed. Not a bad storm, just lots of rain.
Should make heading home interesting as I'm sure everyone will be "leaving a bit early" in attempt to avoid each other.
Boss is still going on about the people who didn't come in. Let.it.go. Geez!
Heard from JP. He arrived in Norway no problems. Boy can't complain as the first leg of the flight had only 8 people total. They each got their own row in first class. Then his hotel room got upgraded to a suite with free breakfast and movies. What a stinker.
Tonight I've decided to make my black bean soup. I'll be able to bring it in for lunch the next couple of days which will help in the last ditch effort for beach preparedness. Can I just say, it's not easy to tone up when your over 30. Not.fair.
My shoulders and arms are looking good though... that's about it.
a well... a couple more hours before I'm heading home. It should just be the usual bad driving in wet weather.
Before I get back to my thrilling work I will brew one last batch of red tea. It's friggin' cold in here!

No comments: