
In the office that is.
Flight out of Houston isn't until 7pm... so I have the whole day to frett about our connecting flight and the weather. Fun.
I still don't believe that we are actually going.
Of course if my job has anything to say about it I'll be dead of a heart attack before the day is over.
Last night I went to the Beautique to get ready for the vacation. Rubina was in high spirits. She cracks me up. And since it was a mini-monsoon there was no one in the Rice Village which rarely happens.
Had a lovely dinner at Prego with Cathy. Amazing was a couple glasses of wine can do for that knot of stress in your back! Excellent little Italian place. And of course by the time we were done the rain had passed and it was clear sky. Good way to spend a evening though.
I'm not really trying to wrap anything up before I leave. There is just no way of that happening. Period. I'm getting little things taken care of and that's it.
So yeah after work I'm packing my bags. Will have to go out for dinner as there is no food in the house. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Anything that could spoil was tossed. I have bits and pieces but nothing that even remotely goes together.
Oh, gotta remember to set my bills up to pay while I'm gone too. Big big must remember there. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment