Thursday, August 7, 2008

It really should be Friday...

Excellent sushi happy hour. Olga had some awesome news... she's been dating someone one. It's been over a month and I guess she's getting to the point where she wants to introduce him to friends. Awesome!

I'm so thrilled for her and at the same time a tad jealous. Nothing like the start of a relationship when you're just getting to know someone. Before the burping and farting and scratching of being married for a while. HA! I hope he's a keeper.

So Saturday's shopping has turned into finding a great top for Olga to wear when they got to the NIN concert.

We went to see Pineapple Express last night. It was funny... not hilarious but funny. Franco stole the movie, he's just so cute even all dirty. I'll probably have to see it again as JP I'm sure will insist on it.

Got home and the cleaner had done and insane job. She must have brought someone this time. Anyway... all the doors were shut including our closet door with Smudge in the closet. Good thing that closet is huge.

Work continues to be a struggle. I'm just so over most of this... oh if only I was smart enough to be like in a more rewarding field like medical or whatever... *le sigh*

I think I'm going to take myself to a movie on Friday night... errr mid-afternoon. I'll have to see if Bottle Shock is playing about 4 pm-ish...

1 comment:

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

I fondly have you to thank for introducing me to sushi! :) Sushi happy hour is the best. Hooray for Olga too...