Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The speed bump that is Wednesday...

Still firmly entrenched in my view of NOT being everything to everyone at work. It's the only way to survive.

That doesn't mean that the knot of stress between my shoulder blades doesn't keep coming back.

Today is just more of the same. Lots of boxes to wade through later today, but I'm not going to kill myself to get any of it done before I leave. Why should I?

Last night was very uneventful. JP is just now going to out to get the odds & ends he needs for the trip. Not leaving it totally to the last minute but you'd think he was totally caught off guard. All I have to get is a tube of travel size toothpaste that I can take on the plane with me. That's it.

Tonight, lucky me, I get to clean out the fridge. Anything that can go bad while we are gone will get chucked. I've tried to consume all such items but there are a few that wasn't going to happen.

Oh, I did purchase the show tickets for the October Vegas trip. Olga and I are off to see KA at the MGM Grand and then the impersonator show at the Imperial. Should be fun.

No comments: