Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ready for the weekend...

Man I'm tired. Like bone tired... don't know why. Just tired of being so tired.

Could be working the 9/80 schedule... that extra hour will kill you. But half hour lunch is not an option I'm willing to take.

Today is the lunch with Bruce and whomever else he's including from his asset team. Ugh.

Theresa is out sick today again. Not sure what she's got but she sounds miserable on the phone. Considering her health I hope she's made an appointment with a doctor.

My head is getting twitchy and I'm chalking it up to the rain coming through at some point today.

Would be nice to catch a movie afterwork but what I want to see is Tell No One or Bottle Shock and time and location are working against me on both. Grrrr.

Well I've been putting off some research so I need to dig into that. Looks like things have gotten misbooked and I need to help Michael determine how far back. Super fun! Whoop!

Nope... not convincing myself.

No comments: