Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm just sayin'


I'm not in a bad mood per say... I'm just sure it would be very easy to put me in one.
Count down continues...
I'm refusing to allow co-workers to treat me poorly and cause me stress. That's it.
The last couple of office days the overhead lights have caused me problems. So yet again, I'm in the dark in my office. I have my side lights on but it's still pretty dark in here until the sun comes up fully.
Of course it's raining so not sure how bright it will get in here today.
Color me surprised, but yesterday JP actually started to get his stuff together. He was pulling out bags and of course couldn't find anything. Naturally that turned into him accusing me of moving all his stuff... evidently I don't have anything better to do.
Today I'm off to The Raven with Theresa. She wanted lunch this week. Hopefully we'll be inbetween the storms come the lunch hour.
Oh the fun.

No comments: