Monday, August 11, 2008

Rome vs Arrested Development Season 3

My vacation is quickly approaching which means a crazy amount of time in a plane.

While charging my iPod while there won't be possible I can use it on the trip there. I've got one last episode of Arrested Development season 2... but I feel like it might be better to have some thing more... engaging... meatier to watch.

I've been interested in Rome... but season 1 is rather expensive... if only NBC hadn't pulled it's shows from iTunes...

Right now I'm watching THX 1138. I've never seen it all cleaned up. Saw it in college but it was a bad VHS tape and not letterbox.

I might skip getting a show. I do have ample books and the international flight will have movies. I just like to have options. I never know what mood I'll be in.

No comments: