Monday, August 4, 2008

Work is a go...

The office will be open tomorrow... boooooo hisssssss

Seems the storm won't hit until later in the day so of course we can and should all go in. I was hoping for a free day off. Bummer.

Well, since there's no telling how much wind this thing is going to kick up in my area I went ahead and moved all the lounge chairs into the garage. They get scooted around with lesser storms so it seemed wise.

I also took in the wheeled cooler and some other plastic chairs etc. If the storm does end up producing a great deal of rain I'll be stuck at the office with no time to drag anything in.

Oh stupid storm why couldn't you have stayed on time and arrive in the morning hours like you were supposed to! *grrrr*

JP is off to Norway. His flight is totally empty but they couldn't cancel the flight as the plane is needed in Amsterdam in the morning. Lucky for him.

Well... I'm finished for the night soon to retire upstairs. Smudge is hiding already. A small storm has popped up and she is NOT happy. Storm plus she's missing her furry human... she is most displeased and sulking upstairs.

No comments: