Working Friday during Spring Break... no one is here. I was like 5 -10 minutes late pulling in to the parking garage and it was more than half empty.
Gosh I wish I had taken the day off... *sigh*
I'm meeting Olga and her friend Barbara after work today. Olga had invited me a week ago and JP had told me to make my own plans as a friend of his, Iain, is in town. Turned out Iain is here because his wife is over working on a job for the next year and tonights outing was/is guys & girls.
I refused to change my plans. Seriously, all the other times it's guys only and so I do my own thing, I don't see why I should change my plans now even if JP feels like the odd man out. He claims he didn't tell me to make plans but he sure did, so I did. Deal with it.
I did tell him to text me and when I'm finished with my dinner I'd meet up with them out on the westside of town.
It just really burns me the way the majority of these guys are. They come over and then want the intown guys to drop everything and hang out with them... every now and again one of them is actually polite and wants wives/girlfriends to come out too. Most of them no. Not to mention the simple fact that the majority of the in town guys do it.
I try not to let it bug me too much. I just make my own plans, and I refuse to drop off or pick up. You don't want to drive, get a cab.
No comments:
Post a Comment