Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Listening to Ash Wednesday a whole bunch this week...

At least I only have an hour and a bit to go... I made it on time this morning, go me! And I even stopped for gas so hey I was doing really well for a change.

Didn't make it out as the weather took a turn right at my lunch hour. So instead I stayed in and watched Kings on Hulu.

Haven't heard from the boys today so I'm not sure what they're up to. I don't know if that means it's a quiet night in or what. Cruise Director Jimmy P would never allow for any down time like that! Hahaha!

Have yet to get a time on Bill's Memorial... just that it's supposed to be on Wednesday if that hasn't changed. Today was/is a private family viewing. I know money was an issue as there wasn't much if any life insurance... breaks your heart.

No comments: