Got to see the pictures of my cousin's new baby, Marc the other day. As a friend once said, "newborns have the look of a freshly plucked chicken..." But in a cute way. Right now I think he looks solely like his mother.
Weekend was much quieter for me than JP's weekend. Finally weekend of the Rodeo had him just frazzeled. And he doesn't have much time to recover before his friends arrive on Friday.
I stuck to Katy most of the weekend. Ran a few errands and tried to get as much of the house inorder as possible. I have one bed to put together and then fresh towels for the half bath... but that can wait until Friday. Good thing I'm off!
One thing I did do, I bought a flat iron. My Mom has been after me to "do something" with my hair when it gets all frizzy. She did my hair a couple of weeks ago and it really did take care of that craziness. Got lucky that Ulta had a sale so I bought one. As suggested I kept the box incase it konks out I can return it to the manufacturer for a replacement.
I won't use it every day, but only when I want to be more presentable.
Watched two netflix movies. My Name is Bruce, which you should only watch if you love Bruce Campbell as I do. ("Everyone liked Bubba Ho-tep!" and the scene with the angel and the devil on his shoulders CLASSIC!) And Happy Go Lucky, the oscar nominated film... well the girl was nominated... she was in the most recent BBC production of Persuassion. Good movie, except the end scene with the driving instructor really really freaked me out. But I wouldn't mind being a little more happy go-lucky like Poppy.
Did massive laundry last night while JP was at Tear Down. Did not finish as those fraking duvet covers from IKEA are just impossible to deal with. Will finish tonight. And be done! until next week...
Watched the end of BSG... whoa... can you say Intellegent Design... which I wonder if that's what they were going for or what. Still never answered what really was/is Starbuck... I did like Baltar and Caprica heading off to start their lives together. And I loved that Torry got her punishment 'cause she was just all kinds of wrong. Poor Chief though... off by himself. I also liked the flash back where Ellen tells Tigh that all she wanted was to be with him every day...
My one big questions... Leoben had told Kara repeatedly that she would one day embrace him and said she loved him... but then he just ran off on Scorched Earth and you never saw him again. What up with that?! I was left with the notion she was dead and was on her way to meet Anders on "the other side" as he said when she left the ship.
I dunno... maybe I missed something. Oh well. It was a great show and I'm gonna watch those movies... stinks we have to wait so long for them. Sheesh.
2 comments:
SHe told Leoben she loved him before she stabbed him to escape back when they were on New Caprica. She told him that solely so he would be close to her to him to do the most damage. That is what I thought anyway. He left her alone when they realized that she was already dead in this last season. Just what I thought anyway
I guess I thought that didn't count since she didn't mean it, just said it so she could stab him good and proper.
yeah he ran off scared and then you never saw the character again. I think he popped up for one scene later but that's it.
so what was she? she was physical when she came back so she wasn't an angel like Head Baltar and Head Six... was she supposed to be a Messiah type character then?
I have to rewatch the finale as Olga's friend kept talking the whooooole time.
Post a Comment