Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy busy...

Well I did get to sleep in until 9 this morning so I can't complain too much.

Got surprised with tickets to see Bill Cosby and the symphony tonight with JP's old boss. The other couple that was supposed to go had to back out so we're stepping in. It's pretty dressy so I have to try and find something to throw together.

Real nice since it's so chilly today. Not skirt/dress weather as all.

Today I went a picked up a couple of things at the store to patch through my wardrobe. Suddenly with this most recent weight gain (which is strictly in the butt area) I'm finding myself in the "curvy" section of clothing. Yeah... okay. Ugh.

I also managed to move my iTunes library to my external harddrive but it still doesn't free up enough memory from my laptop. I'll have to dig in some more and find out what is being such a memory hog.

Fun fun.

well better start sorting through my closet to find something that fits and dressy... oy vey!

No comments: