Geez-o-PETE!
I've been killing myself on a calculation making it waaaaaaaaay harder than it needed to be. Sheesh. Some times I wonder about my brain. For real.
Yesterday I took a little trip to Ulta in a vain attempt to find my tinted lipgloss by Covergirl. Seems they are discontinuing the line so I could only get it from Ulta online. So I bought two of each of the three colors I like. Why do all the good products get discontinued?!
I tried a few of the other tinted lipglosses but they all come out rather sticky, which I don't understand the appeal of at all. Who wants their lips to stick together ever so much when they talk?!
Ended up running into Olga at the store. Totally surprised me. She was out for a quick stop with a friend from work. I never run into people I know when I'm out and about... maybe 'cause I don't know that many people. Anywhoo.
Heard from JP and sounds like the fishing trip was big fun. Someone hooked a 7 Foot Bull Shark. Yowza.
Well... I should get back to this property that I turned into a much much harder problem and just be done with it. Fab-u.
No comments:
Post a Comment